Presidium Gem Tester II (PGT II) is multipurpose gemstone tester
used to check and validate more than 16 of common colored gemstones types
including for example ruby, sapphire, topaz, garnet and quartz.
Beside that it can be used to identify diamond and moissanites.
It uses a probe with test head or tip made of metal to perform a test
and based on thermal conductivity of tested gemstones or material the indicator
on its display move to specific range on screen that belong to possible gemstone type.
Presidium Gem Tester II features the industry’s thinnest retractable probe tip (0.6mm)
for testing colored gemstones as small as 0.02 carats.
Coated gemstones can also be generally tested with PGT II
Gem Tester II Features
- Identifies diamonds / moissanites and most common colored gemstones
- Differentiation between 16 types of gemstones
- Tests both polished and unpolished gemstones
- Retractable thermo-electric probe tip that ensures constant pressure between probe and gemstone
- Industry’s thinnest probe tip (0.6mm) for testing gemstones as small as 0.02 carats
- Metal alert buzzer to ensure probe tip is in contact with gemstone during testing
- Clear and easy-to-read analog dial display
- Built-in Glass and Calibration (CAL) test discs for reference
- No waiting time between tests
- Runs on 2 AA batteries or adapter (included)
This device is available at the best price through our company: Orient Technology Group
for all categories of prospectors, from amateurs and beginners to professional prospectors and at the best prices ever.
We provide a flexible and easy way to purchase and various payment methods that include electronic payment,
and we offer monthly the best offers on our devices and products.
Just contact us through the numbers available on our website to know the prices and inquire about any additional information.